Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Last P-Day

It has finally come...

I refuse to cry anymore today, so this will be very short. 

I love my mission.  I am going to miss the people here so much. (this is when the tears start) All will be well.  That's what I keep telling myself.  All will be well. 

I love you!

Oh, my homecoming is on Jan 18th at 11am.  Come see me!

Love, 
Mo

p.s.  I TAUGHT 10 LESSONS ON SATURDAY!!!  That's a record.  Be proud of us. :) :)

--
Tahiti Papeete Mission
Soeur Taylor, Morgan
 
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti
98713
French Polynesia.
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan! I was looking up a few ideas for my parent's homecoming and stumbled on your blog! My parents are Elder and Soeur Anderson. Our family prayed fervently for your recovery and we were so excited to hear that you finished out your mission! Truly a miracle! Best wishes at home. xo, Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover