Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Week Where I Was Boring

Hello world!
 
This week we were dumped on by buckets and buckets of rain. I felt so terrible walking to the lessons. We were soaked to the bone, and would try to wring out all the water from our clothes before walking in their house but... It didn't work as well as we'd hoped. We're finally hitting the rainy season here. And I'm pretty glad I'll only be here for one of them. :)
 
Inline image 1
 
We worked so hard this week. We taught more lessons than I ever have in a week, we have a ton of new investigators, we've been doing so good. I'm so thankful for that. Our ward is getting stronger each week, and more and more people are starting to bring their friends to us to teach. Almost every single dinner appointment this week had a non-member there that we taught a lesson to. We've seen so many miracles here in Maraa I can't even explain how amazing it is.
 
Inline image 3
 
We met a new lady Soeur Moli and I are DYING to start teaching. Why are we dying to start teaching her? Because she's one of the coolest people ever. Her name is Lilo. She's German, about 70 years old, and shes an artist. One of the members invited her over for our dinner appointment and we just clicked. We're hoping this week to talk to her again.
 
We've also starting teaching a group of 5 cousins that are the grand-kids of two of our new investigators. We just sit under the uru tree (breadfruit) and talk a little bit, we taught them how to pray last week, and one of the little girls said the closing prayer for us. There's Vaikuahau, Hinivae, Hanivae... and i'm still trying to figure out how to spell the last two names.
 
Well... That's all....
 
Next week I'll be a little more interesting.... I promise. :)
 
LOVE!
Soeur Taylor
 
P.S. Soeur Moli is the best.
 
 
 
Tahiti Papeete Mission
Soeur Taylor, Morgan
 
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti
98713
French Polynesia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover