Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Why Am I Home?

Today was an interesting day. Medically I'm pretty good. I don't have my memory, and half my skull is still in my stomach. I'm ready to get those memories back. So.

I need your help.

If we had a good time/bad time/ sad time  shoot me an email. I probably forgot it, and I'd love to know about it. :)

But I'm home for a reason. I just have to find out what that reason is. :) It's a good one, I promise. Nothing in life is coincidence. I promise. There's a bigger plan for my life.

And I'll get around to taking pictures again.

Xoxo,
Mo

1 comment:

  1. I love you darling and I love all of your amazing posts! I am taking your advice and starting a blog about my life and adventures and crafts and whatnot!! I would love some help and imput on it! Love you girl! You are an incredibly strong person!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover