Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sometimes We Do Awesome Things

 
If you know me, you know I absolutely cannot sit around my house and do nothing. (*cough* *cough* the past 8 months. Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm "healing" but it just feels like nothing.)
So when the Ogden Temple had it's open house I jumped on that.  And we visited 3 temples.  We are so lucky to live so close to so many temples. . .

I know you're not supposed to play favorites with temples. They're all houses of the Lord, they all serve the same purposes, etcetera.  BUT.  They all have their own unique style.  These are actually my top three favorite temples. They are all so different (style-wise) inside and outside. 
 
If you're free this week and next week head on over to the Ogden's Open house! You will not be sorry.
 
If you want to go inside my other two favorites talk to my friends! They can hook you up with the insider "tour." Click on me to talk to my friends!
 
This is also the day Wyatt made me eat a western icon. . .  Yeah.  I had some Buffalo.  It was actually pretty tasty.  I feel bad for the Buffalo.
 
 
Crazy kid eats animals that use to be endangered.
Well. . . I guess I have eaten Sea Turtle. . .
 
XXo,
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover