Image Map

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Miracles Happen Once in a while if you HAVE FAITH...

Hello,
This email may be a tad short this week, seeing as I am currently sitting on the lovely beaches of Moorea.
Yes, you read that right.  I am in Moorea.  No, I was not transferred there.  I AM ON VACATION!!!!
Totally kidding. 
I am here on business.
Last night, I gave a fireside here on this lovely island.


I am in Moorea!  Well, I'm only here for two days, but it has been the best two days ever.  Moorea is pretty small, there are not a lot of members compared to Tahiti, so I wasn't expecting too many people to show up.  I should have learned by now that the opposite of what I expect will happen.  We filled up the entire chapel.  Then, we found all the folding chairs and filled up every space outside that was by a window.  We ran out of chairs.  People were sitting on other people's laps just to see me.  It was incredible.  



​This is Mia.  She is 4 years old.  We are now best friends.  She is incredible.  After my accident the members were asked to pray for me, she reminded her family every morning and night to say a prayer for me.  I love her.  I am so thankful for the prayers everyone said for me.  Most importantly for the faith everyone had.  Go read Moroni 7:33 and 37.  It is only by faith that miracles can happen.  If we didn't have faith, today, I would not be here on this Earth. 

I would not be able to celebrate my favorite holiday.

It was Halloween this week!!  For those of you who know me well, you know that Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Big time.  I dress up every year, usually I'm an evil witch doctor, but this year (and last year) I didn't have my costume.  So I made do.



Yes, I am in the middle.  People who saw this picture asked me where I was...​ 

The scary thing about my costume is not the fact that I look terribly creepy, but it's the fact that my little sister, McKenzie, had the same idea.  Just not in the creepy manner I did.
She was a cute scarecrow. 
Yeah, living proof that we are siblings.  Sisters to the end! Sorry Kenz, you're stuck with me. :) 

Thank you for everyone who has supported me!!  It's crazy to think I'll be home in less than three months. Ahhhh.. 

Nope.  I refuse to think about that.  My mission will never end.  At least, my mission started in 2012, and it's going to end in 2015.  Actually, my mission is never going to end.  I may not get to wear my shiny, black name tag all the time, but my shiny, black name tag will be in my heart.  I will always be a missionary. 

I love you!! 

XXo, 
Mo

--
Other Photos Morgan Sent this week.  She said she saw dolphins, turtles and whales:)


Morgan and her companion
Tahiti Papeete Mission
Soeur Taylor, Morgan
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti
98713
French Polynesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover