Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Job Hunting

In my very, very short eighteen years of life I have looked for a job in about three of those years.  The first one I found a job in one stop.  At the Rainbow Snow, working for the most INSANE lady I have ever met.  The second year was not so easy.... I filled out thirty-one applications.  That is 3-1! I didn't even find a job using one of those applications.  This is why I hate living in a college town.  All the college students get the jobs above us lowly high school students.  When I turned eighteen I saw the light.  It was finally my turn to find a job!

Not quite.

You see, I do have an interview tomorrow for a local ice cream shop, but there's a minor set back.  They don't want to hire anybody who will be leaving the valley for school next year.

I have a moral dilemma.

Do I be ethical and tell my interviewer I've chosen Snow.... Or do I play the whole "I'm registered at both places and I'm waiting to see on scholarships" card?  Decisions, decisions.

I guess I'll let you know how it goes! Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover