Image Map

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Journey Begins

I made a decision.  It is incredibly shocking. (For many reasons)

1: I don't make decisions.  Ever.  My friends can to attest to that, I refuse to choose which movie we are going to watch, I refuse to tell my date where I would like to eat, and I refuse to make any major decisions until the last moment.  If I had to choose between ending world hunger and not having to make any decisions..... I wouldn't decide.

2: My decision is not what I ever imagined myself doing.  Not in the slightest actually.

3: I'm terrified.  Absolutely terrified.  I can't believe I made a decision that scares me as much as this one does.

No.  I am not joining a fight club (Oops! There goes rule #1), I am not getting a tattoo, and I am not dying my hair.

I am going to Snow College.

AH! I am moving roughly 222 miles away from home, alone.  I do not have a car yet, I have no money in saving, and I am taking this gigantic leap of faith and just doing it.  I know two people.  One of my best friends, Bridger, and another (soon to be one of my best?) friend, Audrey. It is going to be an adventure.  A year-long, expensive, adventure that I am incredibly fearful and excited to be going on.

This is where my journey begins.  The beginning of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover