Image Map

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm baaaaaaack!  Seriously.  For reals.  I've survived Ephraim.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  

Here's a run down of the past month.

A) Thanksgiving was great. Delicious.  Superb. 

B)  Ready....  I GOT MY MISSION CALLLLLLLLLL!!

Any guesses (to those who don't know where I'm headed already?)

*drum roll please*

Tahiti, Papeete! 

hehehehe. I will be teaching the gospel in paradise in the Tahitian and French languages, and my adventure begins on May 1st in the Provo MTC.  There will be much much more about this up until I leave. 

C) I MOVED HOME.  Thank goodness.  I didn't look back.  A lot of people can love Snow College, I'm not one of them, it just wasn't for me.  Literally everytime I came home I cried once I reached the valley because I was so happy to be here, and cried when I had to leave.  USU is my home! I'll be headed there when I get back from my mission. Yesssss.

Until tomorrow, when I have more interesting things to say....

xoxo,
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover