Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Death To All I Touch

Hello.
Yes, this email is a few hours late, and it's going to be reallly short..
To make a very long story short, I kill all technology I touch here. Including the internet connections for every computer. I'll blame the crazy storm we had this morning, but I'm pretty sure it's me. So, keep your fingers crossed all goes well until I can finish this email. 

This week has been so good! A lot of people have asked me how I'm adjusting. Honestly? There was no adjusting... I showed up in Tahiti and I consider myself Tahitian. The language was hard, it's just strange not being able to have conversations with people, but everything else is honestly great. I dont know, it's like I came to Tahiti, I loved the fact I was teaching in shacks. The key is to understand this is how people live, you either love it and embrace it, or you are miserable. There's an ant in your water? Great, I need the protein. Everyone is sharing the same glass at breakfast, why not? If they can do it, I'm expected to do the same. Ah, if only I would have known french before, then this would be easier. :) 

So, this is a tad short, we have things to do. Next week will have lots of details. But, enjoy a multitude of pictures: 

Okay, nevermind. I'll try to figure out how to send pictures. Please stand by. 

Okay. Next week. You can enjoy a multitude of pictures... 

Love, 
Soeur Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Morgan! You have always had a great attitude about life. You inspire me....and so many others. Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover