Image Map

Monday, October 6, 2014

The Monday Where I Forgot What Happened this Week....

Hola!!
I woke up at 4:15am to watch conference.  It is safe to say I am exhausted.  I like naps! But we don't have time to take good nap. So, what did we do today to wake up?
 
WE WENT ON A HIKE!!
Goodness I miss hiking. Enjoy beautiful Tahiti hiking pictures now:
 
 
​This is Soeur Lawler.  I love her to death, we are the same person.  She's the one I paint the visitor's center with. 
 

 
Yeah, we played Ninja Destruction.  I felt like I was back in EFY. (Remember Nat? We were the champs.)

The work is actually going really well now in our area.  When I got here we didn't have very much to do... But this week I made sure we had a plan A, B, C, D, and F.  It is safe to say we found a lot of new investigators and a bunch of kids who want to get baptized.  We're just stuck with the same problems we had with Tuterai.  Their parents will not allow them to be baptized.  So, anyone who feels the need to help five kids be baptized fasting and prayers are appreciated. 

 
This is one of the little girls.  We are good friends.  I love teaching her! I'm going to be sad to leave her...

The young adults and I are really good friends in my ward.   They make me feel so welcome and I love them to death!

But, transfers are next Monday.  I am 99.99% sure I will be transferred out of Papeete.

Also.  I am loving fish.  I have eaten Mahi Mahi three times already this month and it is only the 6th!  I am so lucky, I am blessed. 

The Tahitian Nui Television station is doing a special on me this Thursday.  My flim crew is done with me.  I feel like a huge chunk of my heart is missing now... What do I do without them??

 
Life moves on.  When my camera man gets baptized I'll go to his baptism. 

I love you all!! I'll be coming home January 17.  That is the offical day.  So, for Christmas all I want are letters and Reese's Minis.  Thanks in advance.  Start sending them NOW so I might get them around Christmas. 

Love, 
Mo
 

--
 
 
 
Tahiti Papeete Mission
Soeur Taylor, Morgan
 
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti
98713
French Polynesia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover