Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Goodbye GFC...


Happy Monday! 

First things first, 
Google Friend Connect is going to disappear on July 1, 2013. 
*sigh* I know, what a pain.  The blogging community might put up a big enough fuss to stop it, but I doubt it. Google pretty much owns the world. 
So, because of this the lovely little "Followers" box on the right of your screen will disappear, meaning anyone who is following this will be lost into the void of nothingness. 

Sorry. 

But! We can fix that! I'm going to suggest you start following me on Bloglovin'. Honestly, I like it better than GFC, you can see posts more clearly, it's all nice and organized, and you still don't have to be a blogger to be part of it. 

Until later, enjoy this picture: 



XXo, 
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover