Image Map

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Postpartum Depression

Okay, okay, okay. I'm back.  

I'm suffering from postpartum Hawaii depression. It's a real disease, I pinky promise, with sugar and cherries and sprinkles on top. 




I'm basically addicted to guava nectar. Like. I have 10 cans of this stuff in my trunk.... *shuuuuuush*

I don't share.

Having a bad day? Well I have the cure for you! Just look at this little number:


If you're totally lost at why this picture is basically better than the "David Goes to the Dentist" video read this or watch this!

Of, if you're even more confused by those links click on the "I Believe" tab at the top of your screen.

I have also been working on designing some lovely blog for new friends! I'll throw their links up as soon as I've perfected them. 

OH!
And if you haven't read The Misplaced MiIssionary blog yet, GET OVER THERE ALREADY! I don't know what you're waiting for, but it's incredible. I might be a tab biased, but whatevs. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page! It'll be the best way to keep up with these lovely little posts that you most certainly want more of. 

I'm headed on my mission in two weeks. Yeah, I said two weeks. I'll have letters and pictures posted here, along with my addresses, so be sure to write me!

Until then,

XXo,
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover