Image Map

Monday, September 15, 2014

It's just Another Monday.....

I have my release date!! Are you ready for this? Be ready for this...
AUGUST 19 2015!
Nope, I'm totally kidding. 
The real release date is 
JANUARY 28 2015. 
So, start planning my giant party.  Gramsie, buy your plane ticket. :) 

What do I want for Christmas?  LETTERS!! Lots and lots of letters.  Everyone send me a letter and if I can't open it until Christmas make sure to write that on the envelope.  That is the only thing I really want for Christmas.  I'll be home a month after. :) LETTERSSSSS.  Sil vous plait. 
 
This week was fairly chill and calm.  Until Yesterday.  (Ignore all my sentence fragments.) 
What was going on yesterday? This: 
Yes.  That is a very large video camera.  Yes, that is me in front of the camera.  Why in the world am I in front of a very large, scary, professional camera?  Well, I was filmed.  What for?  To speak about my lovely experience getting hit by a car and coming back on my mission.  Who is going to see it?
 
The world. 

Elder Pierson of the 70 is going to take this video of me around the world and use it to train members and missionaries about missionary work.  I filmed it speaking French and English.  I was all ready to do it in Tahitian, but they didn't want that.  My Tahitian has completely come back.  Holy cow, the Spirit is crazy.  We walked into our Tahitian-speaking lesson and I was scared to tears because I couldn't remember the words I needed to know.  After the prayer it came.  All of my Tahitian came back.  That is an incredible blessing.  E mea haamaitairaa teie. 

What about that strange picture with me and two strange men and a woman? 
I did another fireside last night.  (I"m booked until the end of October.  It's pretty fun, everyone asks for my "autograph" and mailing address in the US after.) 
 
Who are these men? 

One is the man who hit me, the other is the man who saved my life, and I'm standing there in the middle. 

I learned about what actually happened that night in my fireside last night. Serge, the first responder, told us what happened.  Yes, I started to cry. 

He was driving home with his wife when they saw a large group of people standing on the side of the road.  There were cars stopped everywhere, so they had to stop.  His wife said to him, "I think someone is hurt, you should go check."  Serge is actually and EMT and he had just gotten off work so all his EMT equipment was in his car.  He walked over to Soeur Moli and I and he was sure I was dead.  He started to do CPR and he yelled at everyone not to touch either of us.  

Um, I'm not dead.  I do not know what would have happened if he had not have been there at that time and place, and I do not want to know.  
 
I do not believe in coincidences.  The coolest part of the story was, he does not have a religion, but he stood up in my Fireside to tell the story and he just kept talking about how often he asked God for help and to bless me.  That is true faith right there.  
 
I was hit for a reason.  I am back here for a reason.  I joke about brain injuries and car accidents way too much.  I know I was saved for a reason.  I am so thankful to be here.  I love this Gospel.  I am so happy and thankful I am back here on my mission. 

Until Next Monday! Have a fantastic week!
Avec Amour, 
Soeur Mo Taylor 
p.s. I went back to Maraa this week for a baptism.  A little girl I was teaching saw me, ran up to me, and would not let go.  I love her to death! 
Tahiti Papeete Mission
Soeur Taylor, Morgan
 
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti
98713
French Polynesia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover