Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'M VEGAN!!

Once upon a time I decided to become vegan.  That lasted 5 minutes.  But I pretended, guess what we ate?!

Yes. These are vegan. If. . . You use dairy-free chocolate. *Sigh*




I didn't have dairy-free chocolate.




My Vegan-ism literally lasted 5 minutes.  But they can be vegan and they're gluten free. How legit am I? They're seriously little clouds of chocolate heaven.



Then I made my Vegan dinner.  It's delicious. I actually eat this a ton. . .  Basically it's whole grain pasta, pesto, zucchini, tomato, celery, and spinach.  Sooooo good. We live off of this.

I've figured out what I will eat as a college student. . . So if anyone is feeling generous and wants to send a fantastic package to some cool girl to PO BOX 4770 150 east College Ave Ephraim, Utah and has some strange desire to pack food into the box these are great:
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Honey Nut Cheerios
Dark Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast
Whole Grain Pasta
Zucchini
Canned Tomatoes
Popcorn
Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup
Limeade Pops (Commonly referred to as "Margarita Sticks")
Dried Apples
Starbursts
Emergen-C Packets (in raspberry, tangerine is icky)
Hot Chocolate
Teriyaki Sauce

Yup. 
That is literally all I eat.  
It's delicious. *Yummmm*

Dear Toesies,
Please warm up, 
don't fall off.  I like you.
xoxo,
mo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover