Image Map

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Welcome to My College Faces


Hello. I am tired.  But I'll pretend that I'm not going to fall asleep in the next five seconds.


I miss ya'll!! This was my first weekend not coming home, but I went up to the (icky, gross, blecky) Y campus and chilled with all my besties there. We watched the BYU v. Weber State game.  That was gross. And hot. And my poor little nose got all crispy-like.  You can't tell though.  Cause I use a fancy little invention called make-up.  GO UTES!!


College is so fantastic! Hooray!! 


Guess what? I'm running another half-marathon in October.  This is what my face looks like every time I think about it.  Running. Grossssss.  But oh, so nice at the same time.  Seriously.  I feel like crap the days I don't run.  So.  I run.  A lot.


All-in-all I'm pretty chipper.  I love being able to see my best friend all the time.  It's the best.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

xoxo,
mo

p.s.
go read this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover