Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello September!

Fun fact: September is my favorite month.  I love the cool weather, (sweater weather is better weather), the changing leaves, the rain/snow, and the fact I get to pull out my hot cocoa and apple cider! Yum.

Isn't that just gorgeous? *sigh* This will be a good month. 

A ton of things has happened this week.  I can't even start to explain.  So, I'm not going to. 

Want to hear something terrible?

I've lost weight.

So now my pants don't fit.

*GAH*

I think I'm the only female in history to be mildly upset about losing weight. 

That's my only complaint.  Life is so, so good right now.  I wouldn't change anything about it. 

It's just going to get better.

Dear Kitten,
One day I will own
you and we will
snuggle.  Because 
that's what kittens
are good for. 
Snuggling.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Tandoori Oven,
I miss your face. 
By face, I mean 
incredibly delicious
food.  Please get in
my stomach.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Rain,
We're in a love-
hate relationship.
Let's just get back to 
love.  Stop raining 
when I'm driving 4
hours. Thanks.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Korea (the south version),
You're legit.  
And lucky.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Concert Tickets,
You are delightful.
I cannot wait to use you
and my ears shall be
filled with beautiful 
music. Thank you 
Imagine Dragons. 
xoxo,
mo

Dear Tumblr,
You're addictive.
xoxo,
\mo

p.s.
read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover