Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Subtitles Please

I have this growing obsession with those movies that requiere you to have subtitles in order to watch them.  I mean, it's gotten to the point where I don't even realize a movie isn't in English until someone gives me a weird look.  There are some really fantastic movies/documentaries out there in non-English.  I'd give you a fantastic list full of movies... But I've forgotten which ones I've watched. . . *sigh*

I do remember this one.  It's called "Boys Before Flowers" and it's every bit as bizarre as the title.  It's in Korean and so oddly addicting.  Just thinking about it makes me want to go watch the next episode.  If you have massive amounts of free time and are interested in Korea's most popular TV show, you should really check this out.  Then we can gossip about it together.  I mean, until Once Upon a Time comes back I don't think I can find anyone to gossip about my foreign documentaries about. (I LOVE Once Upon a Time. AHHHHHH)

Oh my goodness.  It's incredible how fast your phone will start working once you delete over 5,000 text messages off of it.  I feel like I have a brand new phone! Yay!

I'm going to go find something productive to do.  Something not involving Glee, 16 and Pregnant, Boys Before Flowers, or random documentaries in Icelandic.  I'll probably go eat a salad too.

xoxo,
mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover