Image Map

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Friday Rant

I can't believe it's September 28.  Where did this month go??

I mean, it feels like yesterday Kailey and I were screaming at the top of our lungs because we hit the "PURCHASE" button for our concert tickets.  That's tomorrow!! And tonight I'm heady to the Yucky/Blecky/Ewwwey  Y to watch the Hawaii game. . . GO HAWAII!!

I think I have a problem.  I'm sitting here with Facebook, Tumblr, Skype, Blogger, Grooveshark, Itunes, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 days playing.  Oh and my phone is sitting next on my lap.  I ALWAYS have to be doing something.  *twitch* I'm a technology addict.

But.  Last night I gave it all up.  I turned off my computer and TV and read a book.  Actually I read 2 books.  I'm so proud of myself.  Then I had karaoke night.  With myself.  Because that's what cool people do when nobody else is in their apartment.  A kitchen is so much better than a shower.  For the singing aspect.... not the "imma get naked and wash my hairs" aspect.  Keep that in the bathroom.

Okay. The new Mumford & Sons CD. AMAZING!!  I just love them in general...

Well, I'm going to go take my fall inspired nails (they're orange, but my ring finger is red) and make me some foods.  Yogurt, granola, and raspberries here I come!  I love you guys.  Thanks for reading. You're the best.

xoxo,
mo

p.s.
yeah... my ring finger is a tad demented... 
in elementary school i was legit.
bascially that means i was the only girl who
played sports with the boys during recess
i "sprained" my finger playing football
it looks like i broke it.
sprain. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover