Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

My "Plans"

WELCOME TO MY HALLOWEEN BLOG. Isn't it cute. 

So this is my 2-year plan I had all written up.


Jan-May: 2013

Modern Lit
Thesis Course
Intro to Mass Media
P.E.
Graphic Design or something.....
Psych or something....

May-August 2013
NANNY in DC baby!! Or volunteer in Peru. . . 



August-December 2013 USU



Survey of American Culture
World Literary History Since 1900
Professional Editing
Beginning News Writing
Document Designs and Graphics



January-May 2014

Intro to Public Relations
Professional Writing
Methods and Research....
Publications Productions
History of the English Language

June-August 2014

ILP in Weihai, China



August-December 2014

Professional Writing Technology
Modern Rhetorical Theory
Writing for Public Relations
Poetry Writing
Specialized Documents



January-May 2015

Studies in Writing for Digital Media Production
Professional Writing Capstone
6 Jcom Upper Division credits


Graduate in MAY!  Bachelors in English-Technical Writing, Minor in Public Relations

But.  In 3 minutes on Saturday morning my entire plan got thrown out the window.  Honestly, I wrote this because I have no idea, clue, or even a general direction I want to go with my life.  I thought, "Hey, plan something, stick with it, maybe you'll like it."  That's generally not the right idea. . . 

So, 
Tomorrow I meet with my bishop.

xoxo,
mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover