Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Snuggle V. Cuddle

*sigh*  
Today was a very dramatic day.
Brenda woke me up to go to Institute.
I didn't want to go.
So instead of getting out of bed to tell her

I texted her this:
"Dear Brenda, go without me.

I'm going to load up on drugs
and sleep."
(not real drugs obviously).

But I got out of bed,
and I was glad I did because 
my Institute teacher is fantastic.

Then, after Institute I arrived at my apartment
I was in a very chipper mood,
reached down into my favorite satchel
and *sigh* realized my favorite satchel
did not contain my keys.
My second favorite one did.

I very dramatically leaned against the door
and slumped to the floor. 
(hehe it rhymed.)

I slumped for an hour.

And may have chipped off
all my nail polish during
The Wait.

Then I walked alllllllllllllllllllllll
the way across campus
in cowboy boots
interrupted Brenda's class
and took her keys.

*sigh* 

Then I watched The District
on BYU TV.
I'm not the type to go
*OOOH REALITY SHOW ON MISSIONARIES*
but it was fantastic. 
And very helpful.

My papers aren't opened yet.

*sigh*

The best part of the day was when 
a certain friend of mind shamelessly
admitted she/he did not know 
the difference between 
snuggling
and
cuddling.

*sigh*

Snuggling is that
*meh I want to be closer*
so you just keep scootching
closer, and closer, and closer.
Cuddling is the casual
*movie time! Keep me warm
I like holding your hand*
type of chillin.  It's appropriate
to snuggle at points during
a movie, but snuggling is usually
reserved for gazing deep into
each other's eyes or preparing 
to take a snooze with your
favorite fluffy kitten.

In other news, 
that came in the mail today.

Fun fact, 
I decided I was going to 
teach  myself Spanish
a few weeks ago
and got from the 
Distribution Center.
Before President Monson
announced the missionary 
age change.

I'm a tad awed. 

*sometimes dramatic days
take a toll on your face so you
hide it with a lovely, fantastic book*

Well.... 

xoxo,
mo

p.s.
CONFERENCE TALKS ARE OUT
read it over and over and over
just, don't tattoo it on your chest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover