Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Last Day of OCTOBER!!


I'M LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!!!

IT'S HALLOWEEN!!

(I prefer to celebrate Dia de los Muertos, but where am I going to find Sugar Skulls in Ephraim??

I carved a pumpkin that looks like a cat!


Sorry the picture isn't very good...

Then I watched all the PG-13 horror movies on Netflix.

Ate Pomegranate. 

Ate Reeses and Cookies and Cream bars.

Visited with my Vising Teachers

Ate their delicious cookies (they were seriously the best pumpkin cookies I've ever had)

Then I came back to my computer to find a delightful message from Josh.

I seriously died laughing

Like *DIE*  hyperventilating, rolling on the floor. 

Ready?


What a creep! He copied my costume!

Best. Thing. Ever. 

Happy Halloween!

xoxo,
mo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover