Image Map

Saturday, January 5, 2013

High School Flashback

I was surrounded.  Their beady eyes were staring at me.  A rotten stench filled the air.  In the corner I could hear gun shots blasting, while in the other lay a heap of bodies.  I was trapped with no where to go -no means of an escape.  What to do? I did not know.  I was stuck...

No.  I did not have a terrifying zombie apocalypse dream.  No.  This was not a movie.  

This was real.

I spent this last weekend helping coach and judge a debate tournament in Idaho.  Yay! Idaho. Land of potatoes and negative fifty trillion degree weather.  It was so cold some kids started a rumor (i'm 98 percent sure it was a rumor) that a kid got frostbite and had to be taken to the hospital.  

I'm not kidding. 

All-in-all it was a pretty fun weekend. It was weird being a coach because I am really good friends with most of the team.  It's all fun until you try to get them to do something and they won't... because you're their friend... and they don't take you seriously. 

I'm glad to be home.  I like my normal life.  I'll like normal life even better when I'm in Tahiti though. :)  That will be fantastic.  

If you have any questions for me shoot me an email!  My contact info is under "The Contact" tab at the top of the page.  I love hearing from all of you!

xoxo,
mo

p.s.
if you are concerned about gun shots and bodies at a debate tournament, have no fear!  Half the team decided to bring Halo.... and the other half fell asleep during their break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover