Image Map

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throw it WAY Back Thursday

It is Thursday.

Over the past few months I have been trying to acclimate to the world I was away from for nearly eight months. In those eight months I learned...

How to "Snap" people with Snapchat. And be the subject of them... 

Instagram exploded. I'm still in the dark there. My last picture I took (before I decided I need to break it back out) was of me in Hawaii.  That happened in April 2013.  Ya'll should follow me, to give me motivation to actually post.  Which would give me motivation to make my life interesting enough that people would enjoy my super "artistic" pictures I take of day-to-day life.

HEAD TO YOUR LEFT AND CLICK THE LINK TO MY INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW ME: @themolicious

What the word "selfie" means.  Seriously? They had to invent a word to describe taking a picture of yourself? And heaven forbid nobody could just leave it alone. Lorde fo' sho' needed to write that song.
so. . . I took a selfie or five million:
 How did I celebrate knowing my blood clot was gone? I bought my favorite drink. . . NAKED!

I LOVED volunteering at Summit Elementary! They insisted on a selfie.
I have since cleaned my camera lens. That fuzzy spot is now gone. 

I also was introduced to how amazing The Fault in Our Stars is.  That is my new favorite book. It's reached the point where I have forgotten how many times I have read this wonderful blue book. 
*Insert Picture of the Best Book Ever Here* 
Or... 

Oh! And Spotify! I was a die-hard Groovesharker.  Luckily I was introduced to the lovely Spotify who have an actual app you can use on your phone. They win.  

Well, if I'm missing out on anything else that went viral during May 2013 until now, hit me up and let me know!

XXo, 
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover