Image Map

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dear. . .

Dear Cute RM in Bio,
You're a jerk.  Officially.
When a girl says, "hi" you say "hi back."
When she asks you a question,
you answer, then you ask her a question.
You do not assume you are
so much better than that girl
just because you're "older."
Obviously you are NOT
more mature.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Storm,
You were really pretty at first.
But, after you started raining,
I realized I should get new windshield
wipers.  Thanks for the learning
experience.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Boy Friend Has Crush On,
You seem nice.  But you should
get to know other girls.  She's
nice.  But you shouldn't spend all
your time on her.  Some of us would
like to be your friend too.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Snow College Students,
Give me a chance?  I'd really
like to be friends with some of you.
Really. Lets chat and get to know
each other. Okay? It's a date.
xoxo,
mo

Dear Procrastination,
You aren't going to be coming
around very much this year.
I have a lot to prove to myself.
So, we're over. Sorry.  Not.
xoxo,
mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover