Image Map

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fishing

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Mo.  She got very bored one day.
Bored.
B
 o
  r
   e
    d.
And she was too lazy to upload all the pictures and write about what she planned for the blog. Y'all just have to take a rain check on that.

On the bright side:

I"M GOING FISHING TOMORROW!!!

fishie fishie fishie fishie fishie

That's my fish call.

The only other time I went fishing I didn't catch a fish. :(  But my cousin caught a fish with my pole.  So not fair.

But, I don't actually like fish.  They're gross.  I've even tried to like fish, but I just gag every time it's within a foot of my precious tongue.  Josh is going to get to take the hook out of it's poor little mouth and throw it back for me.  Hehehe


This will be my fishie.  Do you think Josh can throw it back for me?

xoxo,
Mo


P.S.  My favorite analogies I've used today:
   "It's like there's a Care-bear possessing him."
   "She's going to pull a Pippa at your wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover