Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Senior Ball Pt1

I promised myself I was going to be better at blogging.  I'm failing.  I HATE going to the blogs I follow and finding out they haven't posted anything in three whole days.  It's one of my biggest pet peeves.  But, I'll catch you up on life.

Senior Ball was Saturday.  It was an interesting day.  It started out kinda sketchy, got better, got sketchy again, got super fun, and then it was just perfect.  I had a bipolar dance experience, not many girls can say they got that!

We had our day-date in the morning.  So, it was a morning-date.  The boys, well, the ones who can manage their time accordingly and were there on time made us breakfast.  This was my first worry. . . I hate breakfast foods.  I know, I know, I'm crazy.  They only things I like are oatmeal, sunflower seed bagels, or scrambled eggs with mushrooms and cheese.  There MUST be mushrooms and cheese in my eggs or I won't eat them.  But, for breakfast we had fruit (YUUM), bacon (it's alright), and French Toast.  Now, I am an incredibly picky French Toast eater.  It has to be just right or I don't like it.   Let just say. . . My breakfast was incredibly DELICIOUS! Those boys know how to cook, and who ever came up with caramel syrup (yes, I did say caramel) was a GENIUS.  I love them.  That was breakfast.

Then we played volleyball.  *GROAN*  I haven't played volleyball since the 9th grade when I was going to try out for the team but messed up my wrist and had to get a wrist brace and such.  Yeah.  Volleyball hates me.  I felt really dumb.  The group of people we were with are all super nice, but the girls make me feel extremely self-conscious.  I know I psyched myself out and looked stupid. . . Meh.  But then it started raining and we left.  Yay!  That was our date.

Ice Cream was next.  And come on, nothing can ruin a good 'ol Oreo shake.  Ice cream was good.  I don't have much to say on that subject.

I went home, took a nap, got ready, snapped some pictures, and waited for Josh to pick me up.

My sisters are insane.  I don't know how anyone can understand how insane they are without spending the day with them.  They had their friends over to meet Josh.  They filmed everything.  Starting from opening the door to us driving away.  We took some pictures, did the awkward pinning of the boutineer and headed to get more pictures.

Dinner was next.  It was pretty awful.  Not the food, the food was delicious!  Mrs. B makes some mean chicken.  Mmmm.  I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. But... I felt like an awkward wheel to the table.  I felt like I had nothing in common with any of them.  I swear they all talked about Lord of the Rings for an hour.  I've seen it once.  While I was sick.  And I slept through most of it.  Gah.  I was ready to go home right then.  But the food was delicious. It was so, so good.

Then, thankfully, we left. And went to the dance.  And I'll tell you about the dance tomorrow.  My wrist hurts from typing so much... Ce' la vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover