Image Map

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Abandoned.

Sometimes my family leaves and does fun things.  I'm stuck working.  (I actually ADORE working, but for non-working reasons.)  So, when I'm not working I practice my domestic skills.  Oh yeah, Morgan's in the kitchen.

I may or may not have a slight addiction to peanut butter and chocolate. . . and usually I'll grab a Ramekin, melt some chocolate, and stir a spoonful of peanut butter into it.  But, I went all out today and made some for the sisters when they got home.

Introducing my fantastical (Apparently that's a legit word.) homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Melt the chocolate and add some peanut butter to it

\
Get your heaping bowl of peanut butter and mix in brown sugar

mix it real good

chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate, you know the drill

it's okay if they aren't extremely pretty, they're going to be eaten ASAP anyway

sometimes you just can't wait for them to freeze

but when you can, they look like this

Avery approves

and approves

it's good to know my domestical skills are appreciated (yes, domestical)

Kenzie's the charmer

maybe she approves a little TOO much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover