Image Map

Sunday, July 29, 2012

T-Minus 20 Days.


 These were my two favorite picture from the shoot.  McKenzie is such a dork. Kortnie is so beautiful.  I love the picture, it looks like it belongs in an Anthro catalogue, not to toot my own horn or anything. . . 


Kortnie took my outfit picture in the creepy house.  She's not too shabby. And my skirt is ultra super bright purple, the lighting just makes it look bluer than it actually is.

I leave in 20 days.  Ah.  My rent is due on Wednesday.  Ah.  I'm utterly terrified, but I'm not scared about the actual living in a new place part or not knowing anyone besides Anna, Audrey and Max down there.  I have two fears.

A)  My closet isn't going to be big enough.  That is a MAJOR issues.  I can't leave all of my clothing babies behind.  They have to go with me.  Especially my ugly sweater and fur vest.  My favorite sweater in the whole wide world is mustard yellow, made of mohair, and from J. Crew.  Many of my friends don't see what a beaut it is though. . .  But really.  Closet space=ISSUES.

B)  This is a more legitimate fear I think. Once upon a time I really struggled through high school.  I went through friends like I go through Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  They didn't last long.  FINALLY January of my senior year I really started to have some close friends.  Now I don't want to leave them.  Mehbleck.  Honestly there's only a handful of people I want to stay in my life, and I'm terrified that I'm going to lose my best friends.






KEY:
Top Left:  Unit 4.  Well, the ones that survived each other the entire year.  I love those two so stinking much.  There were days we wanted to literally throw each other down a flight of stairs and just stand at the top and watch the blood slowly ooze out of their head, but we didn't.  We spent hours gossiping and laughing, and occasionally working.

Top Right:  Jordin.  We hated each other for years.  Literally.  In AP Gov when we were splitting up into units we could put 3 people we would like to work with and 3 we did not want to work with.  She put me on her "Do Not Work" list.  We still got put with each other anyways.  Even though she was the one I was most likely to push down the stairs, I'm so thankful she is my friend.  We've been through a lot, we tell each other everything, and I don't know when I'm going to see her next because she won't be back from D.C. before I move out.

Top Middle:  Madi!  She's ridiculous, crazy, and fun.  I'm just going to miss her, but I feel like she's the one who's going to want to see me the most.  Probably on Wednesdays so I can get free pie at Village Inn with her.  We were never EXTREMELY close, but I don't think that's going to stop us.

Middle Underneath Madi:  Bennion.  I might miss this kid.  Mostly I just really like how my hair looks in this picture. No, I'll miss him.  No matter how much crap we give each other, or how dumb either of us act we will always be friends.  He's the one person who consistently was there for me ever since Freshman year.  Sometimes I hate him. But that doesn't mean I won't miss him.

Bottom:  Eric.  This is the dork who smears ice cream on my face and throws me in rivers and listens to all my problems and makes me wake up at 6:30 am (AM!!) because we both work so much and needed to catch up and brings me peanut butter and chocolate when I'm upset and listens to me complain about boys and college and working and being bored and tired and he never complains that I complain too much (even though I totally do). He's the reason why my senior year didn't completely suck. And he's going to potentially throw me down some stairs because I put a picture of him on here, but isn't it so cute!!  (Hawt, I know.)  We were in New York City, this is when we started to become friends.  Tender!  I think we're going to be okay though.  Once I find a good thing, I don't let go of it too easily.

There are a few other people I'm really, really going to miss.  But, sadly, I don't have any pictures of us together and it's no good to talk about how much you're going to miss someone if you can't envision how cute we are together.

But, everything works out for a reason, and the people that are supposed to stay in my life will.  No matter what.

**Yeah, a lot of these pictures were taken the same week in Washington D.C.  and sometimes I spell things the European way.  Just sayin'**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover