Image Map

Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Not Going to Complain

I wish the air conditioning in my Jeep broke. . . Then I could say it's hot in the belly of The Beast.  (Yeah, I can't take credit for that, Josh is pretty clever.)   But not really, no air conditioning at Caspers AND my transportation would be almost as awful as my day was today.

But I'm not going to talk about the mean old man who almost made me cry or my frustrations with the tatted/pierced/greasy/overall creepy guy working at 7-11.  You don't wan to hear me complain.

Now I don't know what to write.  Awkward.

Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I'm up ALL NIGHT thinking about things over and over and over and over and over again.  But I'll fall asleep without any solutions to the thing I'm thinking about.  Story of my life.

Dang it. . . I complained.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover