Image Map

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Choppy, Lacking Sleep, Getting Sick

I'm getting sick.  This is awful.  I don't even know why.  It's a balmy 85 degrees outside, I have no allergies, and nobody around me has been sick.  I'm blaming the stress.  Which is ridiculous! It's SUMMER for crying out loud.  I should be having fun and not having to deal with all these dumb things.

I feel like I've lost two very good friends in one weekend.  One is moving to D.C. for the summer and won't be back until I move down to Ephraim.  I'm going to miss her so much.  I'll tell you about her later.  The other friend. . . Well it's incredibly complicated and I don't know how to explain what is going on.

On the topic of leaving friends. . . I successfully completed The Purge today!  Every New Year's Eve I delete hundreds of Facebook friends from my account, and at the end of Graduation I figured I'll do the same.  In January I had over 800 friends.  Now, I have 120.  Yup.  Look at that. I'm starting fresh.

This summer is going to be so interesting.  I know I keep saying that, but it's the truth.  I'm averaging 8 hours a day between my jobs, 6 days a week.  That's 48 hours a week on average!  Some days I work 9 or 10 hours.  Right now it's killing be, I should really get to bed sometimes (It's 12:37am right now, I work at 10am).

Sorry this post was so choppy.  I just don't know exactly how to go into details on somethings.  Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you a little bit more :)  Let the fun continue!

Love, Mo!

P.S.  I have to get x-rays on my ankle Tuesday.  Pray it's not broken! I have dancing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover