Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The World Lost a Great Man Today

At the age of three hours and fifty-six minutes, on June 10, 2012,  the world lost a very sweet soul.  He was a brother, a son, and most importantly, the best thing that ever happened to a young girl.  While she was having an incredibly rough day he was there for her. Just for her

My sweet friend taught me a valuable lesson in the short time we had together.  He was the best boyfriend I could have ever had.  He loved me for me, always knew the right thing to say, was a little nutty, but all the best ones are, and left an impression that will stay within my heart forever.

Words cannot describe the feelings I have for him.  I wish to publicly thank him for all the joy he brought me within our short time together.  I would like to thank him for allowing me to be myself.

So, dear, dear Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Shake.  Thank you.  I shall miss you.  But, tomorrow, we shall meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover