Image Map

Saturday, June 2, 2012

At a Loss

This is quite the predicament. I have no idea what I should be writing, which usually means I shouldn't be writing because I'm going to end up saying something completely stupid.  (Like that)

I graduated.  Thank you so much to all my friends and family who have supported me over the years and for all the fantastic gifts I have recieved.  They are highly appreciated and very much needed.  I love you!!!

I am officially  a college student!  Woo! I'm pretty cool.  The night of graduation was amazing.  I had so much fun.  I would never, ever want to change that night.

I think that's all I'm going to say. The past is past, and I can't wait to see where my future is going to take me.  I feel like this is starting out to a be a very good summer.  A summer "like never before".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover