Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Morgan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

You know it's going to be a bad day when your mother yells at you to wake up, go to the school, and clean your room.  The three most terrible things you could hear on a nice, summer-y, Tuesday.  I was fortunate enough for those words to be the very FIRST thing I heard.  They also ruined a fantastic dream.

Needless to say, I didn't do any of them.

I did wake up when I got a phone call from my mother (because she communicates with me through technology) and promptly got into the shower.  (I didn't answer because I was in the shower, wink, wink.)

I dried off, threw on some tie-dye and braided my hair.  I then found a car.  To test drive.  In Logan.  For 1,3500 dollars.  I was happy.

Then I test drove it.  I love the car, but the tranny scares me to death.  (Yeah. I know my cars.)  It shifts really rough, and my beautiful, humble vehicle has always had issues with the transmission. I'm not dealing with that anymore. 

Then work happened.  Well job number one.  I can officially say this was the first time I have ever cried on the job.  This lady was so mean to me.  I don't even want to talk about it, but it was bad enough to make me switch Sarah jobs and shed a tear or two.

By the time I headed to Casper's I was done.  I then walked in to see a contract thing-y eveyone had to sign that said somethings about stop eating ice cream, don't give free ice cream away, don't forget to lock the doors, ect.  None of it really applied to me, but I felt like I had done something wrong.  It was just a bad day.

Around 8:30 I was thinking about faking sick and going home (but then I remembered I need money to buy a car) and decided to text N.J.  (He's officially going to be renamed something epic when I narrow down all the possibilities.)  An hour later guess who's at Caspers?

Yeah.  I was so happy I could have died.

I couldn't ask for a better friend.  Especially since he stayed until closing, and talked to me after work. There's no way he can understand how much that means to me.  (It's a lot.) 

So my "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" actually turned into a day i'm going to love.  

Go read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover