Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2012

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday 
I wish it was Sunday 
'Cause that's my funday 
My I don't have to runday 
It's just another manic Monday 

Theme song of the day.  Done.  (If you really have never heard it, I'm ashamed.  It's a classic)

Happy Monday to you all! When ever I wake up on the glorious Mondays of the world I think about all the fantastic things I could do that day.  Then, I realize I can't do any of them because I'm going to be locked inside an ice cream shop for 6.5 hours.  

Monday dreams: Crushed.

My weekend was rather fantastic though. Extremely relaxing. 

On Saturday I took the day off, read some books, headed to my grandma's house, and hiked up to the Wind Caves.

For all you non-cache valleyian people (especially you BYU-I fellows) the Wind Caves is a merciless 9.8 mile hike into a rattle-snake infested wilderness.  I do not recommend any large groups of people, children under the age of 16, or any who mention "Brother Lowell owns a meat packing plant and gave us free meat", attempt to reach these caves.  Also, any who plan on proposing in these parts would best beware of any Ramona Quimby looking children and their friends.  They'll ruin the surprise.

It was an eventful night.  The weather was gorgeous, Nature Valley makes some dang good granola bars, and I could spend all night talking to Josh.  (Or N.J. or The Nickname, or some name I said I would come up with, but never did.)  

I had fun.

*Insert content smile here*

Today was blah.  It'll be one of those days I completely forget about. Tomorrow will be better.

Actually tomorrow is going to be worse.  Gah.

It's just another manic Monday 
I wish it was Sunday 
'Cause that's my funday 
My I don't have to runday 
It's just another manic Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover