Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 12...December 24, 2014 - Christmas Eve

Morgan is coming home!!
This may be a journal email. A little bit here and there. I forgot to say in the last email that before we left tonight Troy was saying to Morgan that Avery will be happy that Morgan is signing because Avery loves to sign. And Morgan signed "Avery I love you" so so awesome!! It was worth telling you.

My new favorite Christmas song "Angels We Have Heard on High" in French by Tahitians...amazing!!! It's been in me head all day. They sang it at church yesterday. I wish I could record it and play it over and over.

Now it's Christmas Eve...
We just got out of our meeting. The plan in to fly Morgan home the beginning of next week on a medivac airplane -I am not sure if that is the correct term- the break is actually in the hip and it doesn't look to good to me but any kind of a break wouldn't look good to me. They will need to do surgery on that in salt lake. They will take her to IMC once they land. With the holidays it's difficult to know exactly when so we will know more Thursday or Friday. One of us may be able to fly with her. I volunteered Troy just because he knows what's going on. I will fly home a day or two before just so I am here when they get here. We haven't seen her today. Visiting hours are just starting. So good news. We just pray for no complications and we will be home in a week. Thank you all again. We love you and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover