Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 7

Another post for today.
We arrived about 7:30 am. They haven't lowered the meds anymore and the nurse, Margo from heaven, that's what I call her:) got Morgan to squeeze her right hand. I haven't seen the left but she says she has. But, I haven't seen it. So...until I see it...anyway. Her pressure is up today. It makes me nervous. It fluctuates between 17-24...I don't like it. I hold her hand and when it goes up I pray and then it goes down. But then it goes up and we repeat. I try to tell her to rest and she won't listen so Troy try's to tell her and she listens for a bit, but then doesn't listen. I have no idea if she hears us or knows we are there. We hope so and act as if she can. But we are here for the long haul. She is stuck with us. We would do anything for her and wish we could take it all away and do it for her but we know this is her challenge to bare and it is also our own. I don't wish this on anyone. But we will over come and come out better then ever. I have been thinking a lot about our church. Yesterday before our conference call meeting we spoke to the Dr. And she asked us about transport for Morgan. The thought had not even entered our minds. We then had our big meeting and Troy and I sat there, listening, as the team of doctors in salt lake spoke with the French doctors in Tahiti and Elder Bertossi in New Zealand, and the president Sinjoux and his wife and the mission nurse and her husband the Warner's, and what a feeling I had. The only thing we needed to worry about was our daughter. Granted its is a huge worry. But, her care, treatment, physical and spiritual well being....everything was being taken care of. Troy and I don't need to worry about the care and treatment plan or the transport plan back home. It is truly amazing what our church members do everyday. We are blessed to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I hear Sister Edwards in young women say this a lot....we are a action church, we do...we help we inspire. It's so true, we have visiting teaching, home teaching, prayer, fasting, missionary work, so many things that help us help and look out for others. What a blessing that is. It starts small but nothing is to big. I know I say this a lot but we are so grateful for you all. I will update more later..love you all! And Happy Birthday McCall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover