Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 20...January 2, 2014 - part 2

Day 20...part 2...I guess I wasn't quite finished. Morgan finally made it back to the room. What we heard in the hallway from the recover nurses was "you better watch her, she is a Houdini and can get out of anything" what we heard from the team doing there rounds today was "this is the girl that was on a mission in Tahiti and got hit by a drunk driver". What we heard from everyone who cared for Morgan today and yesterday was "she is a sweetheart!" All are very true!! Especially the sweetheart comment. When they brought Morgan back in the room a nurse came right over to me and gave me a huge hug with tears rolling down her cheeks. At first I was a little worried, because worrying is all I do right now:), but she said "do you want to know what the first thing your daughter said when she was coming out of her anesthesia?" I said of course and she said Morgan said to her "I would die for my savior" and the nurses were all crying. Morgan's heart and mind are still on her mission. She calls the girl nurses "sister" and the boys "elder". She called one male nurse Elder -enter some name here- and he said that he was not a missionary and she said "Yes you are" he had nothing to say to that!:) ok, now I'm done. Good night!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover