Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 57...February 8, 2014

Day 57... Still progressing every day. We went to suppose yesterday and Morgan picked out a jelly roll kit, thing I guess that's what you call them ...and she is going to start to make her a quilt. Straight lines are a great start and I think it will be good for her to have a project to work on when she wants to do something. The fabrics are darling too!! We will post photos when it's complete. Yesterday, on her 8 week mark, something so small but yet so big happened! She remembered to take her meds herself! Huge step! It was an instant great feeling when she said "mom, I need my medicine". Tonight we are still planning on having a little get together from 6-8. You can stop by anytime. If you don't know where we live just message me for an address. She will be excited to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover