Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 46...January 28, 2014

Day 46...I just got off the phone with Elder Bertasso. He helped us so much with Morgan. We spoke to him I think everyday while in Tahiti. He called for an update on Morgan. He is as surprised as the rest of us of how well she is doing. It was fun to tell him the stories we have of her and of the big welcome home she received. I also was telling him how Morgan wants to return to Tahiti but also knows that wherever they send her is where she is suppose to be....that's a few months out if that is what she chooses to do....I also informed him that tonight she said that they need to send her somewhere so she can learn Chinese. We all kind of laughed but we are not surprised. Elder Bertasso laughed too. It was a good call tonight because today has been a hard day for different reasons. As a mother/parent you just want to make the best choices to help your kids. I think we all have the best interest of our children in mind. I was second guessing myself today. Questioning some of my decisions but after speaking to Elder Bertasso I know what I am doing to help Morgan is right. I worry so much but my priority is her and as long as I approach decisions the right way, with prayer I can trust the choices I make and have faith that they are the right ones. I am done second guessing myself. I try to be a kind person. I don't like to come off as someone who thinks they know everything or even pretend that I have all the answers. But I do know that what we are doing to help Morgan is the right decision. I am grateful for the phone call tonight from Elder Bertasso. I will sleep well tonight. tomorrow, Morgan and I want to find a missionary and buy them lunch! I told her all we have to do is drive down Main Street in Logan and we are bound to find some!:). I can't end without thanking Morgan's friends. The ones here and in the mission field! We appreciate you all and she loves you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover