Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 38...January 20, 2014

Day 38....Today Troy and Avery spent the day with Morgan. Troy said she has had great day and will be coming home Wednesday or Thursday. Great news. She won't be having her skull surgery until February. It makes me a little nervous not having it in place before she comes home but we can do this. Morgans request is not to have surgery until after her birthday on February 4th. She want to turn "20" at home!:). She wants visitors and does love to see her friends. Just message me and I will let you know a good time. She will continue her therapies everyday but misses her friends. For those of you who live in the salt lake area feel free to stop by and see her. I will be with her until she makes her way home and just let me know when you would like to stop by. Prayers work!! I can testify to that. She is a miracle and her smile and sense of humor keep us going!! Thank you again to all of you for your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover