Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 4

I only have a second.  Will you guys forward this on to people.  First, mom tell the kids to stay close to their iPods so we can email or FaceTime when we find a spot.  Thanks for taking care of them.  Is been a long and emotional day.  Morgan is on a ventilator and has the sub dermal hematoma, which they removed the skull for and placed it in her abdomen.  The thing we didn't know was she does have a brain contusion, which is a bruise on the brain itself.  It's on the right frontal lobe which I guess if you have to have it that's the place you want to. They may have to go cut that part out.  But say she could still physically function but we won't know anything until she wakes up which they haven't started.  They said she needs to heal a bit more.  They did take her off one med which has something to do with her body temperature.  She is doing well, I am thinking.  I will update more detail soon.  We are still trying to figure out better communication.  We love you all.  Just keep praying, I know you all are.  That's all I do.  I miss my kids give them a hug and hug your own.  Love Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover